These Tin of Cards Project Kits from Stampin' Up! have been a huge hit in the catalogue both last year and this year. In this years 2016 Annual Catalogue, we have a new tin (Dapper Denim stripes) and all new card designs and stamp set. I think this years is my favourite.
The stamp set is awesome to stand alone. The sentiments are just beautiful. Here is a stand alone card I made with the one of the sentiments from the stamp set.
I love how easy our new Layering Circle Framelits make cardmaking. The teeny scallop is a great look and there are lots of different sizes in the die set.
Here's a closer look at the Designer Tin of Cards Stamp Set.
The Project Kit which coordinates with the stamp set comes with the tin, dividers and all the supplies needed to make 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs). It's a great gift idea and a really great storage item to have in your craft room too. Here's a picture of each of the cards I made up (full instructions are included in the project kit but they are easy to make up).
The cards that you can make up are very versatile and you can choose your own greetings so that it suits you best. Here's a picture of each of the cards I made up.
- Thoughtful Branches Bundle: Limited edition new stamp set and matching thinlits available August 2-31st only. Details HERE.
- Shop with me online 24/7 or by mail / email and become my VIP. You will enjoy free catalogues, exclusive customer only rewards, gifts, tutorials and inspiration (different to my blog newsletter).
- August Hostess Code for a free gift with online orders over $50 is 9M2CVRAJ. Details HERE.
- Bonus Days Coupons. Any coupons you were mailed in July, can be redeemed 2-31st August, No minimum order applies!
- Get a new Holiday Catalogue mailed out (register HERE)
Stay up to date with all things Stampin' Up!
Sign up HERE to get my blog posts delivered directly to your email inbox each time I post (the BEST way to stay up to date with my blog).
You can also sign up for my monthly blog subscriber email newsletter below.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you back again tomorrow.
Stampin' Up! products used in today's projects: