Project Life by Stampin' Up! 3 Month Themed Album Class - How To Make a Travel, Baby, Primary School or Everyday Life Photo and Memories Album from Start to Finish
** This is updated from my original post about this class**
So, in offering the 3 Month Online Travel Album Class using Project Life by Stampin' Up!, I had also some interest from people wanting to complete an album using a different theme. Given the class is about the process of turning digital photos into a completed album of memories, I decided that I could incorporate other themes (and it's an excellent reason for me to buy some more kits right?).
So I now have four themes available for the album. Here are the updated details:
Project Life 3 Month Online Class – Build an Album from Start to Finish.
Four themes available – Travel Album, Baby Album, Primary School Album and an Every Day Life / Family / Friends Album.
This class is completely online, self-paced and suits absolute anyone who wants to save some precious memories. Here's a heart and soul look at what Project Life is.
Have you ever wanted to give Project Life or scrapbooking a go but never really known where to start? Would you like to build an album on any of these four themes but want a simple system that gives a coordinated finished album? Project Life by Stampin' Up! is your answer.
Let me guide you step by step in a private class Facebook group, how to do each and every step including:
- organising all those digital photos
- selecting which photos to use
- getting them printed including tricky print sizes,
- organising and pre-planning your album,
- deciding how to fill the pockets and what with (including tips for storing tricky stuff),
- using memorabilia and how to store it,
- personalising your album,
- what to journal about ,
- ideas for titles
- ideas for your opening and closing album page and much more!
This class is very much about the process, and the same process applies to all the album themes and can be completed using any of the Project Life by Stampin’’ Up! kits. The notes will show how this can apply to each theme. I will be posting lots of images of pages. Mine will mostly be travel pages, but I will also be posting pages on the other topics too, so there will be inspiration for all themes.
Memory keeping is my passion and I’ve been doing this for over 14 years, including being on scrapbooking design teams and published in magazines.
The class cost is basically the cost of the materials to use over 3 months, plus a little extra to cover costs. The value of the materials and postage is $77.70 (full class fee for 3 months is a once off $80) which includes:
- a full Project Life by Stampin’ Up! card kit (I’ll help you choose the best for your album),
- a matching accessory pack including a mini stamp set with washi tape and extra specialty cards and embellishments
- A pack of 12x12 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages (12 in a pack)
- Free postage to you
- Notes, tips, videos and images of my pages posted weekly in the group Private Facebook group
You will need to supply some items. You may already have these at home or they can be added to your class fee as an optional item at no additional postal cost (you can let me know if you want any extras when I contact you for payment)
- Acrylic block ink for your stamps (or you can view which ink colours match your chosen card and accessory kit in the Annual Catalogue under each kit description)
- Journaling pens (or add these on for $8.95) or you could use Stampin' Write markers
- Your own D ring 12 x 12 album (we have 2 you can choose from $42.00 to $52.95) or you may like to use your own.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Ready to register? Registration is now open for this course which will begin on July 1st.