Today I have a vintage tea pot card for you using the Stamin' Up! A Nice Cuppa bundle - I had so much fun making this card and love the grungy way the tea cup turned out. Read on for tips.
Tips to create this card:
- First up I used the beautiful Timeless Textures background stamp (using Crumb Cake and Tip Top Taupe ink) to add some grunge onto the base Crumb Cake stamp set. I also stamped onto the piece of Typeset specialty DSP.
- For the teacup, I clear embossed the tea cup image onto a piece of DSP from the Love Blossoms DSP stack. I wasn't particularly careful about getting an even and deep cover of Versamark ink before I embossed, because I wanted a grungy look.
- Next I used my brayer to run Early Espresso ink over the entire image making sure there was good coverage in the areas that weren't embossed. I then used a paper towel to clean off the ink from the embossed areas.
- The tea cup image was cut out using the Cups and Kettles Framelit die.
- Finally I added some embellishments for extra texture - Tea Lace Doily, ribbon, linen thread.
- My greeting is from Balloon Celebrations. I really love the whimsical nature of the greeting!
Would you like to learn more techniques and get a FREE stamping kit in the mail each month, with tutorials? All from the comfort of your own home?
I have my regular virtual/by mail stamp clubs starting in June!
My stamp at home clubs are suitable for beginner to advanced stampers and can help you to:
- Learn how to get the best use from your existing Stampin' Up! products
- Earn lots of free products and get to choose from the Hostess only section in the catalogues on the month you are hostess
- Spread your purchases over 6 months
- Learn new stamping techniques. I have some exciting new technique planned this year!
- Learn new card layout ideas and fancy folds
- Have some creative 'me' time without leaving home
- Sample some new Stampin' Up! products
- Slowly build up your own stamping supplies within your own budget
You can participate from anywhere in Australia as it's all done by email and mail. Imagine getting happy mail from me each month in your letterbox.
Clubs go for 6 months (June to November), and you will get:
- 4 exclusive detailed projects each month (including physical materials to complete them excluding stamped images). You also receive PDF instructions for each project and some video instructions if needed. 2 projects will relate to a stamping technique you will learn, one will be a fancy fold or unusual shape or type of card, and the last project will showcase a suite of products.
- A MINIMUM of $50 free product on the month you are hostess (I've had hostesses earn over $100 though by welcoming extra outside orders, I can coach you on that) including being able to choose from the exclusive hostess section
- Occasional samples of new embellishments, new colour cardstock or Designer Series Paper
- Free Catalogues and yours will be in the first group mailed out.
- Customer reward points for all your purchases to earn even more FREE products!
Join with your friends
Something that I know some of my regular club girls do, is set up a day or night once a month to have fun, get together and work on the monthly projects, You will each have your kits and instructions, and if you let me know when signing up before the close date, I can usually make sure you are all in the same group so your purchases go towards each others Stampin' Rewards :) If you don't have any crafty friends that want to join, that's totally fine too!
** Early bird sign up bonus: Join by April 30th 2016 and receive a 2016 In-Colour sampler pack with your first or second* months kit (*depending on when I can access the product)**
Ready to sign up? Just complete this form and press submit
April Hostess Code: Use this Hostess Code with online orders over $50 (4BXGCSTE ) to earn a free gift. More details HERE
Would you like to get my blog posts emailed to you so you never miss a post? Subscribe to my blog HERE.
See you back here soon,
Stampin' Up! product used in todays projects: