Hello friends. I hope this finds you well and happy. Today I have a vintage style Christmas card for you using the Reason for the Season stamp set from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. I love the poinsettia's in this set, as well as the vintage fonts.
Here's some tips for recreating this card at home:
- The Poinsettia is water-coloured in Real Red and Old Olive and I created 3 layers and popped Dimensionals in between each layer to give the card extra dimension.
- My cardstock colours are Mossy Meadow, Real Red and Crumb Cake.
- The 'A Merry Christmas to You' greeting in this set fits perfectly into the Decorative Label punch.
- The center of my Poinsettia is made using Gold Glitz Dazzling Details.
- Make creating tags super easy by using the tag topper punches (we have 2 types) and the Triple Layer Banner punch which makes banner ends a breeze.
- Inked edges, ripped paper, tea lace doileys, linen thread and crochet trim all add to the vintage look.
- The Home for Christmas DSP is perfect for vintage style Christmas cards - I LOVE this music notes sheet from the pack.
I hope you have liked today's card. You can check out or purchase any of the products I have used today by clicking on any of the product links below, which will take you to my online store.
Subscribe to have all my blog posts delivered to your email HERE
Sign up for my email newsletter for reader only offers HERE
Enjoy all the perks of being a Demonstrator (even just for yourself) by joining my fun and friendly Australia wide team - details HERE
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's card: