Type to get stick into more Christmas cards. Today I have used the Stampin' Up! set Cheerful Christmas, along with one of my favourite Christmas colour combinations: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Gold.
The Cheerful Christmas Stamp Set is available in clear mount and wood mount (click on the links at the bottom of the post). Here's a look at it:
- Cut the shape in the front of the card before you emboss with the embossing folder
- The two oval Framelits I have used are the 4th biggest and 5th biggest ones.
- Cut the Very Vanilla Oval shape using the 5th Biggest one (stamp and emboss your image first and use the Magnetic platform so your Framelit doesn’t move around when you cut).
- Cut the oval in the front of the card using the 5th biggest one.
- For the Old Olive frame: cut a large oval using the 5th largest Framelit and use the paper piercer and template to pierce the holes around the outside. Then after that, use the 4th largest oval Framelit to cut the oval in the middle (use the magnetic platform so it doesn’t move around). This is the best order to make the frame.
- Colour the adhesive rhinestones with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities (colour while they are still on the adhesive sheet)
I hope you enjoyed today's card. See you back here again tomorrow,
Shop or browse the online store HERE 24 hours a day!
Sign up to get each post by Email HERE and never miss a post.
Sign up for my Constant Contact newsletters HERE and get monthly specials, offers and samples.
Stampin' Up! products used today: