Today I have another way to use your embossing folder: embossing on fabric. I love the effect this gives.
To create this look:
- Adhere your fabric to cardstock first. I find that cotton patchwork fabrics work really well). I adhere those with our Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets which you will find in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue (see below). You could also use Multipurpose Glue (see below) but just make sure it dries before embossing.
- Then it's just a matter of putting it through the Bigshot in the same way you would cardstock (I haven't found I have had to change the plate sandwich).
To finish the card off, here's what I have done (products are all shown at the end of the post)
- Used the scalloped flower die on coordinations cardstock and sanded the top of the petals. I also placed an adhesive pearl in the centre as well as some glitter glass (see below) which is great for a vintage look.
- Added some glace, gold bakers twine (I LOVE this new twine from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalologue) and sequin trim.
- My greeting is gold embossed and is from the Hello Lovely stamp set.
Hope you enjoyed today's card. Below you will find a link to the Stampin' Up! products I have used.
Current Stampin' Up! Specials and Offers
- Place an order of $90 or more either online or by email and you get to choose one of 13 free gifts (including stamp sets) - offer available until March 31st.
- I hold Stampin' Up! hostess clubs where you get free projects and hostess benefits without hosting a party.
- Become a demonstrator yourself, save a minimum 20% on products, get all the fabulous demonstrator benefits and early catalogues; PLUS get an extra $20 free merchandise in your starter kit when you join before March 31st. Information HERE.
- Got a big wish list? Get an extra $50 hostess benefits (so a total of $130 free product) when you place a $500 order before March 31st (plus you would earn 5 free Saleabration products too!). Order online or by email.
- Need catalogues? Just email me or call me on 03 9735 2946.
- Join my email list for fast notification of specials and offers, plus subscriber only content and join thousands of other happy stampers.
I'll be back in a day or two with a third way of using your embossing folders. Until then, have a great weekend.