I made this little project for Valentines day, but it could be easily adapted to any Stampin' Up! punch and matching stamp set. Super easy and I have included the measurements below.
The tag comes out to show the word 'you' and the coloured heart from Language of Love stamp set in the new Occasions seasonal catalogue. This set coordinates with a few of our punches plus new Banners Framelit Dies.
Measurements and Instructions
- My Wisteria Woner tag piece was 11.5 x 5.1cm before I punched the top using the new & totally cool Stampin' Up! Tag Topper Punch.
- My whisper white piece was 10cm x 12.6cm, and scored and folded at halfway accross the widest side (so at 6.3cm).
- I punched the full heart in the front of the whisper white piece and then pierced around the edges using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.
- Next I used one of the rolls of our 3 pack of gold washi tape patterns, over the sides and bottom (only one of those edges actually needed sealing, the rest is decoration). I then decorated the rest of the front.
- I stamped the Language of Love heart onto a piece of Whisper white (inked with Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant sponged around the edge), which I then cut out with the full heart punch.
- To get this heart placed in the correct spot on the tag. place the tag in the pocket and adhere to the tag through the punched opening.
- I then finished off with Wisteria Wonder chevron ribbon and linen thread,
Hope you like today's project. If you would like to receive three free projects from me a month, you might be interested in my Stampin' Up! Hostess Clubs which are totally by mail and email, so you can stamp in your pj's if you like!
Saleabration is still on, and its a great time to place an online order. For each $90 you spend you get to choose one of 13 free gifts, including stamp sets, embellishments, paper packs and more!
Click HERE (or the red button at the top of the right hand column) to access the online store (I am also happy to take email orders with payment by direct deposit or credit card).
Have a great Thursday and see you back here soon,