Today I have the last of the three challenge cards I completed on the weekend. This one is Just Add Ink Colour Challenge 156. As well as loving the colours, the combination was chosen by JAI team member Christine Blain, who also happens to be one of my Stampin' Up! team downline. Another great reason to play don't you think?
I had just finished mounting the Stampin' Up! Hello Doily background stamp, so was keen to use this as the base of my card. I also love the new Decorative Build a Brads from the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue, so had to incorporate one of these too. Here's what I came up with.
- Hello Doily Background Stamp
- Decorative Build a Brads
- Itty Bitties (the cute little stamps that fit inside the Designer build a Brads)
- Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the matching Blossom Punch
- Tea Shoppe Stamp Set (greeting)
- Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White cardstock
- Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple and Early Espresso ink.
I hope you have enjoyed my colour challenge cards this week. Tomorrow I have a scrapbook page for you, just to mix things up a bit!
Have a happy and creative week.