Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE vintage, so when I opened the pages of the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which starts tomorrow I was in stamping dreamland!
The first thing I HAD to play with was the very vintage Artisan Embellishment Kit and the very on trend Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
I have also used the More Amore DSP and the Primrose Petal coordinations cardstock (it's available in Real Red and Pool Party in this catalogue too!)
- Go for lots of texture. You can get this with embossing and using different materials like lace and twine and buttons.
- Distress. You can achieve this by inking edges, sanding (such as I have done over the honeycomb embossing) tearing and crumbling up materials like Doileys and DSP and then straightening them by hand before you adhere them.
- Layer in a haphazard way. You want little bits tucked in here and there and nothing looking too perfect. Great for those who are straight line challenged like me!
Here's some quick links to all that going on with Stampin' Up! at the moment:
- Get free items with a $100 order. It's easy to order online anytime.
- Contact me to get a Saleabration or new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue.
- Get $293 worth of products for $169 and then ongoing 20% off with the Starter Kit bomus special.
- Hang out with me on Facebook.
- Join a virtual hostess club and earn hostess benefits and get free monthly projects.
Have a great day and be back tomorrow :)