Claire's September Festival of Getting Inky Day 14: Blooming with Kindness and a Sparkly Butterfly ...
Hello lovely stamping friends. Today I have a card I made for a special friend, with lots of sparkle and little extras (because you have to go all out for your friends, right?). The stamp set I have featured is Blooming with Kindness, which was part of our gift at Managers Reception at Stampin' Up! Convention last year. You will find it in the Stampin' Up! 2012/13 Annual Catalogue. It has lots of different greetings with this beautiful flower.
My colours are Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit (both new Stampin' Up! In-Colours for 2012-14), with Early Espresso and Crumb Cake. I have coloured the flower direct to rubber using the In-Colour markers. There's also lts of Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly and the flower - maybe you can see that on this close up?
Other Stampin' Up! Products I have used on this one are:
- Tiny Tags stamp set (page 124 Annual catalogue)
- Pappillion Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly Punch (both Annual Catalogue page 115 and 184 respectively)
- Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder on the Early Espresso Coordinations Cardstock (both page 6 of the Holiday Catalogue).
- Adhesive Pearls and Vintage Trinkets (page 175 Annual Catalogue). the Vintage Trinkets are easily overlooked but I LOVE the brads which look like teeny metal buttons!
- Festive Paper Piercing Pack. WOW - these are awesome. Love how you can pierce on the outside OR inside of the shape. Just $13.95 for 3 templates!
Hope you enjoyed todays card. I enjoyed bringing it to you.