Just a little over a month away to Mothers Day here in Australia, so time to get the mothers day cards happening. The new Apothecary Art stamp set and matching Framelits form the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue are a great place to start!
My base paper and the Soft Suede strip is the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper from the Autumn Winter Mini. Isn't it gorgeous? If you love this paper, I am offering a share of it with some matching ribbons over on my Autumn Winter Mini share page.
The image is watercoloured with Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral Ink, which with Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Whisper White are the matching colours for this Designer Series Paper. I have also place a teeny pearl at the centre of each flower which I have lifted off the image with Dimensionals. I like adding this dimension to my cards.
- Add texture to the card by embossing the base Framelit layer and ribbon end strip - I used the Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder
- This card screams out for some vintage touches - I like to use lace and have tied the sides with a bit of linen thread
- Add dimension to your cards by popping up layers using Dimensional foam dots. I have used popped up the Framelit layers as well as individual flowers
- Adhesive pearls make a perfect finishing touch for flower centres
- Give a hand sewn look by piercing a border around the edge and joining the dots with a Stampin' Write Marker.
Here's what else I have been busy on over the last couple of months. I am loving having the time to get back into my Stampin' Up! business more.
I've started an online / by mail class where you get to Make your Own Stamping Technique Book.
This class is great for anyone right around Australia who would like to get the most uses from their Stampin' Up! goodies and costs just $10 a month! At the end you will have a full stamping technique book and 19 card tutorials from me to file away! All the details here. Absolute last date for sign ups is April 30th!
I also have the following offers going at the moment:
Autumn Winter Mini Hostess Club - for those that love the mini but want to spread their online purchases out over 4 months. You purchase $75 in products once a month in April, May, June and July. One of these months you will be a hostess and you get to choose $50 worth of product (the month you are hostess is drawn from a hat). The other months you get to choose a textured Impressions Embossing Folder, a Classic Ink Pad or receive a hand stamped gift from me. Email me to today to get into your group of 4.
Autumn Winter Mini Shares - each designed around the new Designer Series Papers with matching embellishments, including the gorgeous new pleated ribbons. All the details here.
Hope you are well and happy and enjoying a fabulous Easter with your family,