Here we are at day 12, my last card of the series. Time for some glitter don't you think? This card uses Tree Trimmings, one of the sets from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue. These products are only available until November 30th, so get in quick!
I have used the Rock and Roll technique on the feature bauble and then added some Dazzling Diamonds to all three baubles using my Two Way Glue Pen. Before I adhered the feature bauble with Dimensionals (and before I added the Dazzling Diamonds), I masked the two base baubles and stamped the En Francais background stamp over the top in Sahara Sand (stamped off once). I also stamped this background without stamping off) on the base card layer (and let's just pretend I stamped it straight OK?).
So here's a run down of the Stampin' Up! supplies I have used in this card:
- Stamps: Tree Trimmings (only available until November 30th), En Francais, Best Yet.
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
- Paper: Holiday Treasures
- Punches: Large Oval, Scalloped Oval (only available until November 30th), Scalloped Border
- Other: Vintage Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 Way Glue Pen, Valet Ribbon Originals.
I hope you have enjoyed my 12 days of Christmas cards fro 2009 and you are well on your way to making your own cards. If I can help you with any supplies, just give me a call on 03 97352946 or email me. Lots of the items for making and giving Christmas gifts are on the Christmas Gift Giving Guide, so you could score yourself a free Scallop Square Punch or Boho Blossoms Punch. View the guide by clicking HERE.
Until next time, happy creating!