And now for something completely different! This one came completely out of left field! I just felt like doing a very shabby chic or vintage style Christmas card and I wanted to use the bird from Friends 24/7. Who would have thought you'd ever see that birdie on my Christmas cards hey?
I've used LOTS of bits and pieces on this one. Lots of stamping off on the naturals Ivory cardstock using Sahara Sand (loving Sahara Sand ink on natural and kraft cardstock!), build a brad and lots of inking and distressing. The sentiment is from Best Yet level 1 hostess set, and it fits perfectly in the large oval punch. I have then nested that on the scalloped oval. If you don't own that punch you only have until the end of the month to buy it, along with anything else in the Spring Mini Catalogue.
Here's a full run down of the Stampin' Up! supplies I have used on this card.
- Stamps: Friends 24/7, Winter post, Best Yet
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Black Stazon
- Cardstock: Kraft, Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
- Paper: Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red Prints DSP
- Punches: Large oval, scalloped oval, horizontal slot, 1/2" circle
- Other: Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, Build a Brad, Vintage Brads
I hope you like todays installment. See you back here tomorrow with day 12!