Wow, thanks for the comments and all the emails about the box. As promised to those who emailed me, here are the brief instructions.
Firstly I should have explained this is not the Origami Box, but a box made from two squares of A4 cardstock (7" and 5") that fits the Love Note size note cards and envelopes inside. As I mentioned in the last post Beate originally created this card.
As for emerging colour technique, it's done like this:
- Stamp a variety of small stamps onto white cardstock (here I used various colours).
- Cover this with a large solid stamp (or with large solid sections), stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
- Brayer a darker colour over the top and around the image (in this case the Purely Pomegranate).
- Overstamp if desired in a darker colour.
- Leave a minute or so to dry and then wipe the ink off the embossed area using a paper towel.
- Mount onto card and add greeting!
Too dark to take photos now, but pop back later today as I have something great for you I have been working on this weekend.