This is the first layout I have done about my brother dying. It's hard to do these layouts, but I am starting to feel ready. I have so much to put down on paper about his life for the boys and the family. Scrapbooking is so good for the soul.
Now I need to pack my scrapbooking away for the week. I have other stuff that needs attending to:
- Getting back on track with my weight loss - didn't have a good week this week but I did manage to lose 0.3kg, bringing my total to 2.4kg since mid December. When I'm busy or stressed or immersed in scrapbooking Its so easy to eat 'mindlessly' and not eat well. This year I am trying to slow down and eat with more awareness. Aiming for a much better week this week.
- Writing my 'list' of things to do for 2007. I got this idea from the amazing Brooke and I love it. When I worked in public health for the state government, we always had to report on performance indicators for our program areas, so I sort of see this list as performance indicators for life! I might even do a mini book. What i love about Brooke's list is that she has included big and small easily achieved things.
- Do my BAS. A job I hate and am always behind at but has to be done (especially since I think they owe me money!)
- Do another business plan. This year I am making lots of change in my business and the way I work. I am becoming more of a consultant and doing less face to face client work. This will enable me to enjoy my work even more, and also be flexible with the boys needs. I need to plan that change so it happens as I want it to.
- Do another blog header. This one is so last year, and this lets me scrapbook in a non-scrapbook week, LOL. Did you notice I changed my pic? This is another one Josh took with the self timer last week.
Hope you have a productive week as well :)