I'm back. Missed blogging way too much. Caught up nearly. Nearly over with the parties and all, so time to blog again. Quick list of what you missed:
- Mum came to visit. Boys loved having her here and so did I. She's doing pretty good all things considered. We went to Warburton for the day and she made me a chrissy cake while I took photos and notes. Josh also talked her ear off. He loves her to bits.
- Boys got a new trampoline (think I may have told you that)
- Chrissy shopping all done, still need to post a couple. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.
- Tired kids + busy shopping centres + intolerant Mum does not a happy day make.
- Cool party at Great Grampas yesterday for the Daly family get together. Boys ridiculously spoilt by Bill and Val (who should have saved the money to pay Grampas phone bill as we were all collectively on the phone to Riss for about 2 hours!!)
- Amazing chrissy lights in Lakeside Drive Lilydale.
- Scraptacular secret santa was great! Deb loved the drawers I made her and I got a very cool tray from Cara in my fave colours which is not storing my stamps beautifully.
- I'm about to become a Stampin Up demonstrator.
- I am still addicted to scrapbooking.
- I'm sort of on holidays, just a few work things to finish this week
Yeah only 7 more sleeps. I am so excited. I'm such a kid.
Just for Riss in NY, here's some pics from Grampas party yesterday ... firstly Bill and Val and the (other) lovebirds
thats Josh and Sam playing with Santa, Luke and Max the 2006 babies ....
As you can see Michael won the golf trophy again, even though he only popped in between the ceremony and reception of a wedding (no not his, LOL). Clearly has too much time on his hands to win 3 years out of 11. Loly grab was a huge success with the kids after Bill bashed the cr*p out of the crepe chrissy tree hanging on the line. Felic is looking amazing, Brit is growing so tall and that's Sam cracking up at the faces Mathew was pulling (Mathew is starting to be a mini Dave, LOL).